Sunday, November 23, 2008

Did I mention I hate blogging?

Lol... no seriously. Okay, so Joe is doing alright. He has been feeling sick still, nauseous and some vomiting associated with that. We are pretty sure this is from dehydration though. He is not getting his required fluids nor his required protein, not to mention his vitamin supplements. It is like pulling teeth to get him to take him pills when he feels like his stomach has a rock in it and drinking only makes it worse. Oh well, he is still in very good spirits and so far I have my own stash of phenegran so that has helped it a little. He goes to weigh in a couple of days. I am hoping he is feeling well enough to go walking mo tues and wed with me. That in itself usually makes him feel better. I have also been taking vitamins and I know I feel pretty good, plus after the intitial shock on my kidneys went away when I started drinking water, I realized I was probably a normally dehydrated person. I sent out a progress pic yesterday to much of the family, at least the ones whose email addresses I have. It is amazing the difference in his face alone. I will put it on the page, but I don't know how recognizable it will be, I don't know how small they have to make it. Well, that's all for now. I am super tired and I need to go to bed before my kids realize they are sleeping and wake up, lol. Ttyl. :-)

2 comments:

alviescleo said...

I'm sorry to hear you hate blogging. If it helps I look forward to your Wednesday blogs :) I can get some encouragement to put forth a little effort to take care of my own weight problem and help Cayla with hers. By the way, It was nice to hear about your 11 pound loss! Maybe we all need to start posting our weight gains and losses for the week.

Heather said...

Ok now..BLOG! LOL J/K