Sunday, December 7, 2008

I said I wasn't good at bloggin

Okay, been away since I have blogged. I hate, I mean hate blogging. Exactly WHY did I start this again? Oh yea, to keep in touch. Great job I am doing with that... lol. Okay, well since we last spoke Joe has puked a bit, felt nauseous all the time, when he eats he feel like he ate a big rock, hasn't been taking his vitamins like he is supposed to, bad bad boy, AND had a Dr's appt in Indy with his surgeon. That went well. The surgeon told Joe that he was really impressed with his weight loss and then told him that not eating often enough would make him nauseous, eating too fast would do the same and eating too much would too and all of it would create the boulder feeling. PLUS, the not getting the protein and his vitamins as directed would make him weak and dizzy and make him sick to his tummy. Hmmm...... where oh where have I heard that before?? Oh yea, ME for like 2 weeks!!!! Stubborn jack, well, you know. Arghh, frustration. Ya know when the dr says it, it's gold but when the wife who is the one by the bedside and knows and can see whats going on says it... it is just a uneducated guess. Whatever. I was right, that's the point. Party dance for me, yea yea, go Phyllis, it's your uh not birthday... :-) Oh well, he weighs 462 I think was the official from the Dr's office, so there is the weekly weight number. Kids are fine... I am crazy... everything is perfectly normal. See you from my room in the loony bin. Much love!!

3 comments:

-Erin said...

Good job joe!! But you better be taking the Vitamins!! Wow I can't believe how well he's done! Well No I CAN believe it!!

Jimdandy said...

I know its a waste of breath but....forget about losing weight.....its gonna happen even if you dont try to.......concentrate on doing the healthy thing.......sleep right,eat the right amount at the right times and take the vitamin AND mineral supplements...the weight loss will take care of itself slow and steady is the way to do it...your not doing this to impress us...your doing this for you....forget what we think......its not important....base your goals on what you want, not on what you think we want to see......be reasonable though .......you'll never look as good as me......hehe...well me and Brad Pitt........Jim

Jimdandy said...

I know its a waste of breath but....forget about losing weight.....its gonna happen even if you dont try to.......concentrate on doing the healthy thing.......sleep right,eat the right amount at the right times and take the vitamin AND mineral supplements...the weight loss will take care of itself slow and steady is the way to do it...your not doing this to impress us...your doing this for you....forget what we think......its not important....base your goals on what you want, not on what you think we want to see......be reasonable though .......you'll never look as good as me......hehe...well me and Brad Pitt........Jim