Wednesday, November 19, 2008

weigh in day #2

Ok, so he is in bed right now, kinda depressed cause he wanted to lose at least 10 lbs, he came close... 7. But he feels like he has let everyone down. I told him since last month at this time he has lost 50 lbs. If someone would have told him last month he would be 50 lbs lighter now he wouldn't have believed them. Anyway, so now he weighs from 479 to 472. I personally would take that and run, but like he said after such a huge loss the 1st week, to go to under 10 lbs is just disappointing. Last night we were looking at the 2nd day out of the hospital pics when we went to the work out place and walked on the treadmill, and we couldn't belive the HUGE difference in just his face alone. I had to alter his meeting pants, 4 inches in!! He will feel better later, but for now, he is kinda down and not really even taking phone calls. :-( Anyways, thanks for your support on the blog ya'll, I will try and write more later when he gets to feeling a little better.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I wish I had lost 7 lbs last week, thats great and 50 lbs in a month is amazing!!!! Love the blog to keep us all posted.

Heather said...

7 lbs is great. Imagine 28 quarter pounder patties stacked up.......lol.

alviescleo said...

I think that is a great second week loss! Just think if he keeps losing 7 Lbs. a week he will lose 100 more pounds in just 14 weeks. WOW! He is going to have a GREAT spring and summer.

Phil and Danielle said...

That is SO AWESOME!!! I think that it is great. We are so proud of him! I would love to lose 7 pounds in one week. Right now I would love to lose 1lb a week. No one is expecting him to lose a certain number every week and he is not disappointing any of us. He is doing such a great job. It is good seeing him feel better and feel better about himself. That is what really matters. We love ya, Joe!

Melissa